So many adventures. So few times.

My photo
My life is pretty dull. I play with a toddler, watch a lot of Yo Gabba Gabba and experiment with the crock pot. I have no bed time and I find humor in Laffy Taffy jokes. Conan O'Brien is my anti-drug.

Wednesday, January 27, 2016

When babies turn two, it may be devastating.

Once upon a time on Sunday, my baby turned two. This devastated me for many reasons, some of which included the fact that he is growing too quickly, he's rapidly falling into severe terrible twos and also I will never again have a baby who is a baby. As much as I want to be done with that phase of my life, I will also forever mourn never again having those moments.

So as is only appropriate when your baby is no longer a baby, we invited approximately 50 of our closest friends and family to our home to celebrate said baby - scratch that - terrible twonager's birth. Guy is pretty much in love with 'Daydo' (read: Star Wars). It only made sense to have a Daydo theme














No comments:

Post a Comment